Simon Segars, CEO of Arm continues as the Governing Council chair.
Returning Governing Council members who will serve a two-year term that runs through 2023:
- Dr. Aart de Geus, chairman and co-CEO of Synopsys, Inc.
- Dean Drako, president and CEO at IC Manage
- Dr. John Kibarian, president and CEO of PDF Solutions, Inc.
- Prakash Narain, president and CEO from Real Intent
- Joe Sawicki, executive vice president of Siemens EDA
- Simon Segars
- Babak Taheri, CEO/CTO of Silvaco
- Lip-Bu Tan, CEO of Cadence Design Systems
- Bob Smith, executive director of the ESD Alliance
“It’s a pleasure to welcome back members of our Governing Council and new member Aki Fujimura,” remarks Smith. “We accomplished a great many items on our goals list for the last term and I look forward to completing even more in the new term.”
The current slate of Governing Council members was elected by more than 90% of eligible members companies casting ballots during the voting period that ended May 14.
The ESD Alliance, a SEMI Technology Community, is the central voice to communicate and promote the value of the semiconductor design ecosystem as a vital component of the global electronics industry. As an international association of companies providing goods and services throughout the semiconductor design ecosystem, it is a forum to address technical, marketing, economic and legislative issues affecting the entire industry.