FLEX Conference opens next week with keynotes, panel discussions, technical sessions and product-based demonstrations highlighting the latest innovations in flexible and printed electronics as they continue to re-shape how people work and live. July 11-14 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, the event is co-located with SEMICON West Hybrid, North America’s premier microelectronics exhibition and conference that unites players across the entire electronics manufacturing and design supply chain. Registration for both events is open.
Themed Electronics in Motion, FLEX Conference 2022 will focus on equipment, processes, materials and applications driving the latest flexible hybrid electronics (FHE) technology breakthroughs. The event will also showcase innovations emerging from public-private partnerships formed by SEMI Technology Communities SEMI-FlexTech, SEMI-NBMC (Nano-Bio Materials Consortium) and SEMI-NextFlex.
Advances in sustainability across traditional and flexible electronics will come into focus at the Global Sustainability Summit at SEMICON West Hybrid and FLEX as FHE devices combine new levels of processing and sensing capability with improved power usage for greater energy efficiency.
FLEX Conference 2022 Keynotes
Future FLEX Disruptors Session
Join six startup entrepreneurs in the flexible, flexible hybrid and printed electronics industries as they showcase their inventions, solicit valuable insights from a panel of venture capitalists and work to shape the future of electronics.
- Xina Quan, Co-founder and CEO, PyrAmes – Changing Lives With Better Blood Pressure Measurements
- Marc Rippen, CEO, Alertgy – The Challenges of Developing a Wearable Medical Device
- James Lee, Co-founder and CEO, Stratio – Drive Safe, Eat Safe With Low-cost, Compact Infrared Camera
- Rich Neil, Founder and CEO, RN Technologies – Multi-Dimensional Build Platforms for Additive Manufacturing
- Ram Prasad Gandhiraman, Founder and CEO, Space Foundry – Plasma Jet Printing for Printed Electronics
- Benjamin Dringoli, Co-Founder and CEO, TRAQC – Printing Without Interruption
Other Notable Speakers at FLEX Conference 2022
- Samantha Stevens, Jabil – Optimization of Cu Ink Processing for Potential Replacement of Ag Inks in End-user FHE Based Applications
- Michael Brothers, UES Inc. – Optimization of Ink-Printed, 2D-Materials for Selective, Wearable, Environmental Sensors
- Matthew Dyson, IDTechEx – A Roadmap for 3D Hybrid Electronics
- Sheila Goodman, CHASM Advanced Materials – Transparent CNT Hybrid Heater Films for Automotive De-icing Application
- Shane Mitchell, Artimus Robotics – HASEL Actuation Technology: Artificial Muscles for the Next-generation of Robots
- Carolyn Ellinger, Eastman Kodak Company – Understanding the Advantages of Additive Manufacturing for Transparent and Flexible Electronics
FLEX Conference 2022 Breakout Sessions
- FHE Applications
- Flexible MedTech and Wearables
- Printing and Processing
- Reliability and Inspection
- Strategies and Sustainability
- Flexible Conductive Materials and Inks
- Flexible Power
- FHE Processing and Integration
The Design Automation Conference (DAC), the largest meeting in the electronic design automation (EDA) industry, will also co-locate with SEMICON West Hybrid 2022. Registration for DAC is open.