Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors20), North America’s premier event for technical professionals involved with sensors, sensor systems, and sensor applications, today unveiled the widely anticipated 2020 Conference Program. Taking place June 22-24 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, the 35th annual event will build upon its legacy of showcasing and educating on innovative sensor technology and dive deeper into the technologies, systems, and applications where sensors play a critical role – including the Internet of Things, Autonomous Technologies, and Embedded Systems. Registration is now open and Early Bird Rates apply. To register, please visit www.sensorsexpo.com/register.
Sensors Expo 2020 by the Numbers:
- 9 conference tracks: Advanced Technologies, Industrial & Manufacturing, IoT & Wireless, MEMS, Robotics & Drones, Security & Privacy, Smart Building & Cities, Standards and Systems Design
- 65 technical sessions by industry leading experts
- 5 full-day Symposiums dedicated to the hottest topics – MEMS, Machine Learning/AI, IoT, and Wireless
- 350+ anticipated exhibitors including startups and established industry leaders
- 10,000 participants expected to gather for Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week
What’s New in 2020
At the largest gathering of design engineers in North America, Sensors Expo & Conference will continue to offer attendees a comprehensive conference program focused on sensor technology. This year the event has expanded to include an emphasis on the role of sensors in new technologies, systems, and applications. With more than 65 educational sessions designed to inspire and educate, technical professionals and engineers will have the opportunity to take a deep dive into the latest technologies and tools, empowering them with the insights they need to develop better, more reliable systems and bring products to market faster. To learn more, view the 2020 Conference Program here: www.sensorsexpo.com/schedule.
The 2020 event will also include:
- Addition of more end-user perspectives in the program – including Fortune 500 brands such as John Deere, Nike and Tesla.
- Panel discussions that represent a diversity of perspectives from industry, academia, and government as participants debate the most pressing issues.
- More in-depth case studies that focus on specific sensor applications.
“From the Internet of Things and machine learning to AI and smart sensors, Sensors Expo & Conference has a laser focus on new and emerging technologies, real-world applications, and innovations that engineers need to know about now,” commented Karen Field, Director of Content, Sensors Expo & Conference. “Our Conference Program also includes sessions dedicated to evergreen challenges including systems design and coping with sensor integration, meeting cost and budget constraints, and time-to-market strategies. We are committed to helping attendees get ahead of the curve and stay there.”
Sensors Expo & Conference is part of the new Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week, consisting of four co-located events including the Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference; Autonomous Technologies Conference; and the inaugural IoT Implementation Forum. Taking place June 22-24, 2020, participants will have unprecedented access to the technical innovations and experts that are addressing real-world challenges and shaping the future.
About Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week
Sensors, IoT, and Embedded Week is set to take over Silicon Valley with four co-located events that will take place June 22-24, 2020 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. These events will host the largest gathering of design engineers in North America at the flagship 2020 Sensors Expo & Conference, Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference, Autonomous Technologies Conference, and the inaugural IoT Implementation Forum. Collectively, these events will showcase the design, application, and disruption brought on by these new and emerging technologies.