SEMICON Europa 2021, Europe’s premier gathering of the entire electronics design and manufacturing supply chain, opens tomorrow for the latest insights from visionaries and industry leaders on smart technologies, digital transformation, and how the microelectronics industry can enable a secure and sustainable digital future. SEMICON Europa 2021, 16-19 November, returns to Messe München, in Munich, Germany for a live exhibition and conferences co-located with productronica. Registration is open.
“Chip manufacturing resiliency is growing in importance as the semiconductor supply chain continues work to overcome disruptions and shortages trigged by the pandemic,” said Laith Altimime, president of SEMI Europe. “SEMICON Europa 2021 will explore ways the global supply chain can better withstand shocks in the future while integrating environmental and social sustainability into Europe’s growth strategy to help transform the region into a sustainable, connected digital hub.”
SEMICON Europa 2021 Highlights
SEMICON Europa 2021 will gather industry leaders and stakeholders for the latest developments, trends and innovations fueling microelectronics industry growth.
- Executive Forum – European Ecosystems Connecting the Digital Future: Leaders from key organizations will the latest innovations and applications powering the next wave of semiconductor industry growth across crucial areas including fab management, 3D packaging and heterogeneous integration: Bosch, Cariad, Edwards Vacuum, European Commission, Fraunhofer EMFT, imec, Intel, Infineon, KLA, CEA-Leti, Merck, NXP Semiconductors, Philips, Samsung and TSMC.
- 25th Fab Management Forum – Expanding European Manufacturing Footprint: The forum will explore the current situation facing semiconductor manufacturers worldwide and share success stories and best practices to help the European manufacturing ecosystem excel beyond 2021.
- Advanced Packaging Conference – Material and Process Challenges in the Era of Digital Transformation: New advanced packaging solutions require manufacturing equipment with advanced capabilities and processing of new functional materials. This conference will examine collaborative approaches, partnerships and new business models for the semiconductor supply chain to pursue a system-level approach.
- TechARENA – Smart technologies and how semiconductors are enabling technology innovation and solutions to global challenges will come into sharp focus. Topics will include manufacturing, mobility, medical, the future of computing, telecommunications and workforce development.
- EU Digital Lounge – Updates on EU-funded semiconductor projects including the following will be provided:
- MicroElectronics Training, Industry and Skills (METIS)
- European Cooperation platform of Vocational Excellence in Microelectronics (ECoVEM)
- Metrology Advances for Digitized Electronics Components and Systems Industry 4.0 (MADEin4)
- Edge-to-Cloud Intelligence for Resilient Manufacturing (the IMOCO4.E Initiative)
Attendees will also enjoy opportunities to network in-person with exhibitors, speakers, conference participants, customers and suppliers.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of all exhibitors, speakers and attendees remain the top priority for SEMI. Please check the related admission requirements for SEMICON Europa 2021 and productronica 2021.
Visit SEMICON Europa programs and conferences for additional details.