Advanced semiconductor manufacturing topics ranging from yield management and metrology to new developments in improving post-pandemic manufacturing agility will take center stage at SEMI Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference (ASMC 2021), May 10-12, 2021, as more than 65 industry experts gather to deliver 30 hours of technical presentations on the latest manufacturing strategies and methodologies. Registration for the virtual event is now open.
Expected to draw hundreds of attendees from across the industry, the 32nd annual ASMC will feature discussions on the global COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on manufacturing leadership, semiconductor market trends, heterogenous integration and quantum computing.
ASMC is the premier event for industry professionals to network and share insights into best practices for semiconductor manufacturing. The conference is co-chaired by Dr. Ishtiaq Ahsan of IBM and Alexa Greer of KLA.
ASMC 2021 Keynotes and Invited Presentations
- Dr. Gary L. Patton, Corporate VP, General Manager of Design Enablement, Intel–Requirements for Manufacturing Leadership in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Dr. John Pellerin, VP and Chief Technologist GLOBALFOUNDRIES – A Reflection on the Impact of the Pandemic on the Semiconductor Industry
- Robert Maire, President, Semiconductor Advisors – Emerging Trends in the Global Semiconductor Market
- Dr. Mukta Farooq, Distinguished Research Staff Member, IBM Research – Heterogeneous Integration Developments
- Dr. Lester Lampert, Research Engineer, Intel – Quantum Computing Tutorial
- Christian Dieseldorff, Senior Principal for Semiconductors at Industry Research, SEMI – Semiconductor Manufacturing Market Trends
ASMC 2021 technical sessions will cover topics including:
- Advanced Equipment Processes and Materials
- Advanced Metrology
- Advanced Patterning / Design for Manufacturability
- Advanced Semiconductor Developments
- Advanced Process Control
- Contamination-Free Manufacturing
- Data Management
- Defect Inspection & Reduction
- Equipment Optimization
- Fabless Experience
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Engineering
- Innovative Silicon Devices and Processes
- Non-Silicon/Non-CMOS processing
- Patterning and 3D Metrology
- Smart Manufacturing
- Yield Enhancement
- Yield Methodologies
A workforce development panel discussion with executives from CITI, NY Creates, RIT, TSMC and ST Microelectronics will be moderated by Ed Sperling, editor-in-chief at Semiconductor Engineering.
ASMC 2021 is the fourth of eight conferences comprising SEMI’s third annual Technology Leadership Series of the Americas. This coast-to-coast series provides a platform to foster critical discussions on short- and long-term influences as well as technical and business opportunities in the more than $2 trillion electronics supply chain.