WHAT: RISC-V Summit China 2022
WHERE: Online (May have local meetup rooms)
WHEN: Aug 24 – Aug 26, 2022 (Shanghai Timezone)
The RISC-V International, ShanghaiTech University and Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences will hold the second annual RISC-V Summit China online from Wednesday, Aug. 24 to Friday, Aug. 26, 2022. The Summit is a major international event promoting RISC-V, bringing together the community for a multi-track conference, tutorials, exhibitions and more. Last year there were more than 1,500 in-person attendees and more than 30,000 attendees online. According to the current COVID-19 prevention policy in China, the Summit will be held virtually (online) this year.
This year’s conference program will feature exciting new projects, prototypes, technical capabilities and commercial implementations. The call for speakers for the RISC-V Summit is open from Friday, June 3 to Saturday, July 2 and speakers will be notified before July 25. To submit your speaking proposal for the RISC-V Summit and learn more about the formats and types of sessions, submission guidelines and deadlines, please visit: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rvsc2022
The website for RISC-V Summit China ’22 will come soon. Please stay tuned.
Topics (Includes and not limited to)
- Applications, Application Verticals (AI, IoT, Autonomous, Intelligent Systems, etc.)
- Software Ecosystem
- Emulation, Simulation
- Debugging + Tracing
- Commercial and/or Open Source Implementations
- Domain-specific Architecture, Purpose-built Accelerators
Format and Types of Session
- Talks / Lectures (1-2 speakers): Talks/Lectures are case studies or issue-oriented presentations on original research, groundbreaking ideas, or insights on future trends. Sessions should provide concrete examples, and contain both practical and theoretical information. No sales pitches, product launches/announcements. Each talk will have 25-minutes for presentation and 5-minutes QA.
- Showcases: Showcases are sessions focused around product announcements and ecosystem developments for the organizations driving the development of RISC-V technology.
- Panels: Panels are 30 or 50 minutes sessions, during which four-to-six panelists participate in a moderated discussion on a specific topic or theme. Panelists should offer differing viewpoints or experiences to help foster a dynamic discussion. Panel submissions should only list panelists and a moderator that have confirmed their participation within the proposal.
- Tutorials: Tutorials may be interactive/hands-on and the focus is on education/training of participants on various technical topics. Please note technical requirements with submission.
- Keynotes: Strategic/visionary/forward thinking presentations. Typically 20 to 25 minutes in length. No QA scheduled for keynotes.
- Poster Sessions: Brief presentation and informal conversations about research topic. Posters displayed during networking reception.
- Submission Open: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Submission Deadline: Saturday, July 2, 2022 (AoE)
- Author Notification: July 25, 2022
- Final Agenda Announcement: July 30, 2022
- Summit Open: Aug 24 – Aug 26, 2022